engine swap

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 22:52:35 EDT

Hey,
    I'm still looking around for info concerning swapping a v6 to a v8. My
95 dak is too slow for me now, at least with the six and I'd like to upgrade
to something more powerful. Has anyone tried this in a 2nd Generation dakota
yet? If so what all did you have to do, which engine did you decide to put
it and why? Could you please list all modifications you had to make in
order for the swap to work. Are there any websites that might point me in
the right direction?

Thanks, Geoff