Re: led light bulb vs red bulb in clear tails....

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 02:20:53 EDT

Hey, it took me ten minutes to come up with "catus". Must be that road trip I just
got back from, lots of catus to look at.

I just bought about 64 LEDs from Radio shack. 32 red and 32 yellow we'll see what
happens.

Anyways, intake looks great. I couldn't imagine a better "how to". The crank case
breather connection looks perfect. Now I can just forward people to your website
instead of my horrible e-mail discriptions.

Jay W