RE: Center Console CD changer

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 10:03:22 EDT

I installed a 12 disc JVC changer in the center console of my 98 CC with no
modifications to the console. I just used one of the brackets that came
with the changer unit to secure the rear portion of the changer to the
console. The front portion of the changer just rest on the console itself
as the console isn't completely flat. The rear bracket is enough to secure
the unit as I have not heard it skip at all.

Ken