Sport Truck Dakota Challenge Aug 15

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 12:10:02 EDT

Hey all you southern California Dakota owners! Sport Truck magazine is
having a special Dakota Challenge at LACR on August 15th. We need your
trucks for the shoot out! Great opportunity to get featured in the
magazine and noticed by some manufacturers. We need a total of 8
tricked out trucks. This includes those performance machines and daily
drivers. You need to contact Dan Sanchez at EMAP publications/Sport
Truck magazine ASAP!!!!!
Email him at sanchezd@EMAPusa.com Don't forget!!

If you are not interested, send this on to a friend with a Dakota! This

is a great deal and the Dakota will get great PR out of this!! Don't
wait!!!

Jim