Re: Re: Converting Manual crank windows to electric power...

From: \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 13:59:25 EDT

Wouldn't ya know, I just pulled this thread outa mothballs:

""I added all power items aftermarket, saved money and works great.

I added the following:

Power Windows - www.a1electric.com - $250.00
Crime Guard CG745i3 Car security system - www.crutchfield.com - $199.00
Power Door Locks with Remote Entry - www.partsexpress.com (Got OMEGA DS-2
DOOR LOCK Actuator's)
Remote Starter - Bulldog - Picked up at local discount store - $39

Installation was very easy if you know car electronics.

Mike
98 Sport 4x4 CC""