Re: Question: Roadmaster Active Suspension

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 17:34:43 EDT

pablokrz@hotmail.com writes:

<< What's the consensus on the Roadmaster Active Suspension on a 4x4?

 Does it work, will it last, any problems installing?

I have had it on my 2000 4X4 for about a year now and really like it.
Installation was very easy.Other than the supercharger it's one of the best
mods. I've done. It took out all of the wheel hop I was having and I don't
have to worry about axle wrap with these installed.

Paul
00 CC 4X4 Intense Blue Dakota, 5 spd., 3.92 gears
Kenne Bell Supercharged 4.7, Borla Headers, MP Thottle Body,
Flowmaster muffler with 3" pipe exiting in stock location, K&N Cold air
intake system, ect.