Re: Pics of LowPro Dakota

From: \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 19:45:50 EDT

On a whiter note...um...I mean lighter note...I have a question for you Bob.

I notice you have a fin on the back and you have a similar exhaust setup to
mine. Did you happen to notice a reduction in the amount of grime you have
on the tailgate since installing the fin?? I have noticed since I went with
the roll pan with dual exhaust that the tailgate gets very dirty/very quick,
I thought MAYBE an airfoil of some sort might redirect the flow of air in
such a way as to reduce this accumulation.........of course this is just a
dream of mine