Re: Pics of LowPro Dakota

From: \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 23:43:32 EDT

The tips are HOOKER tips, Euro style. I bought them about a year ago before
the roll pan. I was looking for a long tip because with the truck at the
standard height I notice from the side you could see the end part of the
exhaust pipes.... The HOOKER tips are dual tips which are slant cut and are
14" in length...some of the longest ones I could find.....Of course when I
went with the rollpan, that length was NOT a plus :-(....although it
actually came out good, the tips are actually angled slightly upward to
avoid the frame.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "flip" kit...I assume you know I used a
tailgate relocater. The emblem is a lighted emblem I got from JC
Whitney...just happened to put it where the handle used to be.
I like the handle relocater alot....just as sturdy as the original and it
adds slightly more security...more so with a hard top....and ya can't beat
the look!

If your interested I have the ordering info on my site in the form of an
excel list:
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen/TruckMods.xls
I cant access it right now or I'd give ya the direct info :-(

Kevin

"Bob Mankin" <bob@cadpros.com> wrote in message
> "(MAGNUM S/T)" wrote:
> >
> > On a whiter note...um...I mean lighter note...I have a question for you
Bob.