Bernds IAT adjuster & 24# injectors working good

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 00:53:43 EDT

I finally put in Bernds IAT adjuster in on Monday. I also put the 24#
injectors back in. The previous prob must have been the vacuum leak because
the truck is running real strong now. Power seems to be improving as the
computer learns the new setup.
  The adjuster made a difference especially in the Hot weather. The injectors
seem to have improved low end torque. I'd still like to get more out of this
5.2 so my next step is heads. After that I'm going to begin a strroker.

John

95 cc 5.2 auto, transgo shift kit, 4.10 gears, auburn LSD, superior axles, MP
PCM, DT headers, Gibson exhaust (3" from headers back, no cat) MSD digi6+
ignition, MSD HVC coil, MSD 8.5 wires, HD cap&rotor, autolite 3923's, K&N
X-stream filter (14x3.5), 180 stat, 1 quart oil filter (relocated), Hughes
stage II TB and intake manifold, Hughes 1814 cam, 1.6 rockers, progear DR
timing chain, MP valve covers, FMS 24# injectors