New web address...& search for How-To mod pages

From: \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 01:21:19 EDT

For those of you who have been kind enough to put a link to my site on your
webpage...my webpage addy has changed....as well as my truck :-)

For some reason, my old site still remains....but it is no longer active or
current...they just didnt deleted my files??

Here's my current address and a pic:
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen MAGNUM S/T's Home
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen/main.jpg Latest pic of the MAGNUM S/T

As I am in the middle of rebuilding my own links page, feel free to visit it
and fill out the form so that I may add your site and pic!! If you have a
Solar Yellow Dak...this is a requirement and shall add another 5-10hp to
your already finely tuned machine :-)....of course other less asthetic
colors are also welcome.....he he
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen/links.html

Note: At some point I hope to have a HOW-TO page with step-by-step
instructions on the many modifications Dak owners have performed. This will
be yet another opportunity for you Do-It-Yourself types to strut your stuff
:-). If you have a section on your website which has step-by-step
instructions I encourage you to send me a link.

Thanks all,

--
Kevin
99 Solar Yellow Magnum S/T