RE: Camshaft help!!!!!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 08:01:47 EDT

Tom,
If you're looking for more torque, consider changing your tranny or
rear-end. A cam change is not going to give you what either of the other
two will. I know they are more expensive, but a different gear ratio in the
tranny or rear-end will make quite a difference. You might even consider a
dual-speed rear?
Rich - Ashburn, VA