Re: Remote starters

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 16:55:26 EDT

This past winter i wish i had one. I was out at my bros it was sleeting and
snowing all night. When i woke up in the morning i couldn't get into my
truck. Seems like the new daks do not have drip rails, my doors were froze
shut and i had to wait until the sun was up for a couple of hours before i
could open my doors. I tried to chip away the ice but it was down by the
weather stripping, and everytime i pulled it felt as if the ws was going to
tear...
Hop..
"don't see that too often in texas"