Recall work becomes bad service

From: Ncfisher@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 21:02:37 EDT

I got a recall notice to replace a valve in my 92's transmission because it
could cause a problem someday. I took it to the Chrysler dealership in Cary,
NC cause the dodge dealership here is known for bad service. Well, the first
time I drop the truck off they dont have the part so when I go to pick it up
the battery is dead. No big deal I jump it and everything is ok. Well, when
they get the part in and I take it back they call me at the wrong number to
tell me its ready and when I go to pick it up the truck is dead. This time
its not the battery. Everything lights up but when you turn the key ...
silence. It was after hours so I just left the truck there with a note that
says it wont start. In the morn im gonna call and see what they say is up.
Anyone in NC delta with them before and had problems?