kennebellscinstalled

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 23:00:16 EDT

hi guys,
thanks for the input..i was told that my 6 psi kit would be good its great 6
psi of boost at 2000 rpms and 7 psi at 4500 rpms..well here is the problem
the knock sensor was too sensitive so i teflon taped it just a little..im on
that borderline at 7 psi..so correct me if im wrong..1 i can add octane
boost or 108 octane race fuel..only on the top end around the 4600 in 3rd
gear do i get a detection it tries to feed more fuel to compensate..this is
very slight however i am looking for perfection..could a set of headers
mopar or kennebell do the trick???let me know..i ran a full size ram 318
with10 psi boost vortech and 50 shot of nos and i killed him..i have to
drive this thing like a big block...i want this ironed out and then i will
spray 100 or 150 shot.still not sure which one ..
fastjohnie over and out..nvr2fst..