3" Body Lift Installed

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 11:18:53 EDT

...well almost all of it. I have the cab lifted. I ran out of Daylight
yesterday and the 55 watt lamp just wasnt cutting it. It was just me...no
floor jack (yup..used the factory screw jack!!!), outside, NO Air tools.
All Hand tools (not even electric!) See people..it can be done "THE OLD
SCHOOL WAY!"
It wasnt hard at all. Took my time, no rush. Took me 4 hours with one
break for dinner for the Cab.

The Bed gets done tonight.

Looks kinda funny right now. ANd of course I had to go to work with it
looking have-assed. Actually..its got that pre-runner look going on. HEHE

Walt - Do you have a welder in your pile-o-tools? I need to get the 4x4
shift lever extension welded on.

YIPEE!!!!!!!