Re: ...I need a loud horn!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 22:00:23 EDT

Hey MagnumS/T!
Yeah, I've still got them loud Hella's - not sure of the price, tho. I seem
to remember they were $34.95+ S/H from Autoaccessories.com or maybe it was
Carparts.com...I've got the receipt somewhere...I'm kinda Anal about keepin
things like that, just not organized enough to know exactly where it is...

Hey Andy!
I'm RUFFLED! Keep it up & I'll hold that bracket ransom & Joe's Dango won't
get it without a fight! (j/k)
Gonna hit-&-run O-town tomorrow nite to pick up the daughters...if Ya wanna
meet it'll hafta be a quickie!
I'll turn AIM on..."bong" me...

Hey, Bernd/Chuck!
Now that I'm runnin my DAKSY with a Quick D TB, homebrew intake w/ K&N
filter, THE 3923's, MSD 8.5mm wires & NAPA brass cap & rotor, what's next?
Cat back or a Flowmaster (or Both?)
I'm bowing to the V-6 DAKsperts here...
Gotta spend DUBYA's tax check on somethin important before I blow it on
somethin frivolous like food or the mortgage!

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )