Re: Steering wheel 'click'

From: Leslie & Steve (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 22:54:03 EDT

Ours seems to be doing it too and it's only at 20K miles. It used to only do
it maybe a couple times a week (was beginning to think I was going crazy at
first, Steve still does hear it), but while out tonight it happened several
times, so... it looks like she'll be going back into the shop next week.
~Leslie~

--
Steve & Leslie Runde
'00 QC SLT+  3.9L V6 3.55 LSD