RE: Paint shop and graphics (and tint)

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 23:42:40 EDT

Hey Jay, why pay for paint when I could do it in vinyl for you. If you ever
wanted to get rid of it you just peel it off. We just got a new 24" vinyl
cutter so size is no problem. I am hoping to make it down on Saturday. The
truck won't be painted, but hopefully it will be in primer. BTW, the AIWA
mp3 player is on backorder, so I may not have it by this weekend. I will
find out tomorrow, give me a call.

Steven

http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.soundofprestige.com