RE: Southern Cali Meet

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 00:42:58 EDT

Just a small get together Steven. Come down the 5 past Anaheim and Santa
Ana. You want to exit on the second Irvine exit. That's Culver. When you
get off Culver, turn right using the outside right turn lane. You'll want
to take the first or second left. The first has a light, the second
doesn't. We're meeting at Elephant Bar restaurant. You should get there
between 4:30 and 5:00 PM. This is for Saturday evening, 8/11/01. Hope to
see you there.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD