RE: Southern Cali Meet

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 12:55:20 EDT

Neither MP3 players are in stock. I have placed on e on backorder, but it
will probably be a week or two.

I know exactly where the Elephant bar is in Irvine, we ate there when I
dropped off your decals. I hope to see you guys there.

Steven

http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.soundofprestige.com
ICQ 42763370