RE: ATI Airhat finally installed with 8902 Spacer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 21:57:13 EDT

I do too...wanted Black with Chrome trim at first but wasn't feasible
with the hot weather...settled on Silver. Now the only color that I
like better than this is the newer Silver on the 2000+ R/T's. (Been
thinking about having it repainted to match that color...it's just an
awesome color - Personal taste of course.)