Re: Josh-stuff not covered in truck explosion

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 21:59:10 EDT

i reviewed my homeowners insurance and it would cover up to 1200 if stolen
out of my shed and 1200 in open carport and 100% inside of house..i talked
with several insurance companys. this seems to be the standard..i tried to
open the pics however they woud not open,,for the better i probably would
have cried..sorry for your loss..wait to buy you a new one in jan..their
will be a new r/t then.