RE: bernd fuel??

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 23:27:14 EDT

I really like the NOS Race Blend (with Nitro) but have since switched to
ProBlend "Nitro Power" and LOVE IT! (And you can smell it under WOT as
well.) hehehehe

You really want to get the pinging under control first. Running a
octane booster is more of a bandaid than a fix. I can run 92 with 1
more degree of retard programmed into my timing curve...but like the
performance of the 92 + ProBlend much better. (Much more "snappy" from
off-idle)

Are you sure the knock sensor isn't freaking out with the bumps in the
road? They're known for that...especially aftermarket ones.

- Bernd