New mopar in stable

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 22:48:12 EDT

After a hair-raising 4 hour trip towing through a massive front, my new
'93 Dak CC has arrived home. Good news - I drove it on and off the
trailer. Forward and reverse gears worked fine. One time it did feel
like the linkage didn't want to engage (forward or rear), but moving it
all the way to park and back solved that - something must be loose.
Once I jumped the dead battery off - it fired right up and is at home in
its new bed getting an all night charge.

Will be sleeping w/a little grin this eve.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump
DynaGearDoubleRoller WindageTray CompTAs