Re: Micigan DML Meet Pics

From: jbleazard@Sympatico.ca
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 08:00:04 EDT

I just wanted to chime in with a "me too"... Norah and I really enjoyed meeting
everyone who was there and checking out some really nice Dakotas. If I would
have known the turnout was going to be that high, I would have made more of
an effort to make some time to have washed our truck.

The museum was quite an experience as well. Thanks to David for organizing
the meet. And also for providing the excellent steak for lunch.

Our still pics were on the 35mm, so once they're developed we'll see what we
can do about getting some of them scanned and posted someplace. I can think
of some video footage that needs to be posted as well :-).

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@sympatico.ca Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white