Timing adjustment on '99 5.2l

From: Suter, Rick (RSuter@bizfon.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 09:26:57 EDT

The saga of my 5.2l that runs like a 4cyl continues.... I've mostly given up
on the Dodge Boys cuz they either say there is no problem or make the
problem worse.

I have the OBDII scan tools, can I adjust the timing on my Dak using them?
Anyone tried this?

thanks,

Rick

ps. talk about embarassing... I had to use SECOND gear on the highway last
weekend to tow 3400 lbs up a moderate hill! (5.2l, auto!!!)
pss. And even more embarassing, after 26 years of owning only Mopars I am
actually considering an F-150. How sad..