Re: attn.bill..9psi

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 06:19:34 EDT

Johnie,
    Let me know how much difference you feel with the 9# pulley when you get
it on. Remember that damn Stang is a lot lighter than you are. It's fun to
run that sucker on the hi-way, ain't it. I found you actually get better gas
mileage on the hi-way if you don't play with it than you do without the
supercharger. The bitch has got a hell of a passing gear at 65 mph, hasn't it.
    I had a guy in a GMC try to keep me from passing him yesterday on hiway
90, 2 times. The third time I gave him a taste of 3rd gear and the KB,, he
just got his doors blown off. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01