Re: PVC air intake's ? That's my page..

From: Kevin Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 09:56:34 EDT

Regarding ABS vs PVC....the "black PVC" that is listed on my page from Home
Depot IS in fact ABS plastic....some referr to it as "black PVC" ....I
assume because it is sold in the same area as the White PVC........the black
is ABS however.

This is my page you looke at and YES...you should be able to just follow the
instructions! Make sure you read through the entire doc first....so you can
see some of the tips I have posted.
Any questions about it, feel free to email me direct!!

Kevin Hoegen
kevinhoegen@email.com
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen/mods.html

http://www.lightband.com/~hoegen/mods.html,