Tire question

From: ScapeGoat (martyr@adelphia.net)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 10:26:24 EDT

After a year, I noticed that the sticker in my door is wrong! I have the
15x8 wheels and the sticker lists the tire pressures for the 15x7's. I've
got a 2000 CC 4x4. Can someone tell me what's on their sticker for the 15x8
as far as recommended tire pressure? I'm wondering if I'm too low and
that's what's affecting my gas milage. It's finally started to get better
after 11000 miles and really noticable after I got my Gibson installed, but
I am still not happy.

jeff