Car & Truck Show In Portage,Wisconsin

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 17:47:52 EDT

ATTENTION ALL DML/DAKOTAUSA MEMBERS...

On August 25th,there will be a Car & Truck show in Portage,Wisconsin.
This is a Saturday.The show is an "all-makes" show,but is put on by the
Madison area MOPAR LTD group.

There will also be a "Taste Of Portage" going on,so eating wont be a
problem...

Entry cost per car/truck is only $5.00.There are going to be door prizes &
cash prizes.

If anyone is interested in attending,you can contact me or the person below:

Terry Raimer
(608)742-2095

Terry is a member of the Madison Mopar club.

Portage,Wisconsin is 4 miles off of Interstate 90/94 in Columbia County.

Driving Distances:

Chicago......175 miles
St.Paul......220 miles
St.Louis.....385 miles
Detroit......480 miles

As an extra incentive,i will be cooking out some of my "special recipe"
grilled chicken & boneless sirloin,to any of the Dakota people i met last
Saturday at the Chrysler Museum.

This would be on the next day(Sunday),if anyone is interested.
Maybe the "King" will drive up here....

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55
DML Member
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President