RE: Vacuum port...??

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 21:38:00 EDT

Julie, bring it over and I'll show you.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of ArcticRoze@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 12:34 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Vacuum port...??

OK guys,

Need some help with this one. I have read all the posts on this subject
current and past have wondered if the sound I hear coming from my engine is
from this vacuum leak or just the natural sound caused by new TB and air
intake.

Could someone post a picture of the area where everyone is loosing these
little plugs from? I am not the most mechanically minded person and not
sure
what I am looking at from the written description that was posted earlier.

Hmmm, sure would be nice if I new someone who could help me tinker with my
Dakota. There seems to be a lot of simple inexpensive things that can be
changed to help performance such as T-stat, Autolite spark plugs, ATI
adjuster stuff like that. It is just when I open the hood it all seems so
intimidating.

Julie
2000 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ V6 3.9 4X2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body