Re: Mopar Nationals! Mucho DAK Content there!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 22:27:31 EDT

I have never been to Brice road, but I think next year I will hit the
Carlisle meet instead and avoid the NATS for a year. Maybe I'll see you guys
there!

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)