RE: ATTN: Matt Barret (Flowmaster ???)

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 02:00:34 EDT

I was going to get the Flowmaster 50 series 2.5" in/2.5" out. The one thing
that sucks is that Flowmaster stopped making the regular mufflers. you have
to go with the delta flow...They say it's a better quality muffler. So I
guess I have to go with the same but delta... I am planning on do the stock
exit but with new pipes.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual