Dying feeling...little long

From: JakeandReggie@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 05:18:51 EDT

As some of you know, my truck constantly has it's Check Engine light come on
and off. I finally pull a code and it's 12. That's all, nothing more, just
12. Anyway I was coming up a hill last night doing 55 and saw a Ferd Probe
coming up quickly, so I hit the OD button to turn off and hit the go pedal. I
was strong for a couple seconds then the truck just lost power, made no
noise. I let off the gas and slightly pushed it again and started to resume
speed. So I tried to re-enact this and hit the gas again, this time at power
loss there was a slight clunk "felt" not heard. So I get home and try to pull
a code for 2 hours trying different sequences and timing............ just a
12. Does anyone have a clue? Please help.

Jake