RE: Re: IAT adjuster recieved...

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 08:22:16 EDT

Public Announcement:

The IAT Adjusters were delayed by the outside builders for a period of
10 days. They were undergoing some sort of ISO-9002 certifications
checks and all production in their facility was stopped (including the
IAT Adjusters). I've contacted them several times and explained about
the customers waiting on them and they promised shipment this
Thursday/Friday with a Saturday Delivery.

These have also bee revised one more time with a smaller footprint (box
is thinner), and a smaller rocker switch. No changes to the internals
or harness though.

I do apologize for the delay.

- Bernd