Re: 8 3/4 rear axle!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 11:16:14 EDT

You can use either a 65-70 B-body or 70-74 E-body rear. The spring pads need
to be removed from either the B or E-body housing, new ones need to be
welded on, which are available from Mopar for around $15.00. These need to
be welded in the vehicle unless you are very experienced and are willing to
risk welding them on in the wrong position, like me!

Check out my homepage again, I answered all you questions and I have a
little more info on there also.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)