Finding local DC rep?

From: Steve Owens (sowens01@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 17:34:08 EDT

I think it's time I escalate some of the (albeit minor) issues I have with
my Dak. The dealership never seems to be able to duplicate any of the
problems (oil pressure guage misreading, pinging, near-stalling at startup),
yet I can drive it out of the dealership and duplicate it within 10 miles.
Granted, most of these are minor, but I certainly don't expect these things
on a brand new vehicle. Is there any way to find out who the local DC rep is
for a particular area?