Re: home brew intake installed.

From: WSC (WSC@email.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 17:48:58 EDT

See what happens when ya don't follow my instructions :-)

Yur welcome and I'm glad the instructions helped. After all is said and
done, if you have any feedback about the instructions...ie making them
easier, more accurate etc...just email me direct! kevinhoegen@email.com

The sound does change...as well as the performance a bit. You should reset
the PCM though..(Dont think I mentioned that in the instructions :-( )
Resetting will get the Dak to re-learn the new intake properties!

 As far as the boot goes....I cant help ya bud...I know that the one I
listed in the instructions fits perfectly! Too bad u r in a hurry, I'd say
to return that one and get the one I listed :-(

Kevin (MAGNUM S/T)
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen