Re: DML BBQ PICS UP!

From: jbleazard@Sympatico.ca
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 21:28:33 EDT

Jon estimated about 300 gal, based on knowing the flow rate of the pump and
how long it took to fill.

The really interesting thing was that the corners of the tarp kept sliping down
and letting the water out. So we figured that it worked better if we had one
person at each corner walking along with the truck holding the tarp up. They
looked like pallbearers :-). The whole thing got considerably easier when I
decided to try it in 4wd low range.

I wish we would have been able to get some better video of the whole process,
but it was getting dark by the time we got it down to a science. I could really
feel the rear of the truck jump up once all the water was dumped out of the back.

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@sympatico.ca Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white