It's That Time Again!!!!

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 23:09:01 EDT

I'm Passing this to all the D/FW Dakots

It's That Time Again!!!!

Cruise Nights 2001

Last month we had TONS of fun! two guys from MOPARCHAT won trophies! we had
a $530 50/50 pot (you only get 5016030267125f what the pot is if you win, the other
50 3.09447e+262oes to charity and the DMC)! There were 65 entries and there was a tie
for Best of Show! I posted pictures on my website if you wanna take a peak
at SOME of the cars you might see.

Here's the info! Scott, please post this info to the Dakota R/T registry and
I'll call Donald and have him post on the DML.

August 18th, 2001
Held @ Sonic drive-in
2449 Midway Rd
Carrolton, TX

Registration is $5 as usual and starts at 5:00pm.
Last time we got there at 5:00pm and they already had 30 registerants so get
there early.

We had 11 Dakotas show up and I want MORE to show up this time! You'll have
a great time. Sonic gives deals on food and there's lots of door prizes and
raffles and you can register to win a 472cid HEMI!!!!

Hope to see ya'll there!

Don Mallett
Y2k QC SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/