Re: Re: Any Houston Area DML'ers out there?

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 01:12:56 EDT

> Welcome! I Live in Houston! Not too many DML'ers here though.. There is
> another Mopar club here in Houston, Gene is the man that runs it. Here is
> the url: http://www.houstonmopars.org/ Don't make plans for the 6th & 7th
> of October. There is a meet here in Houston that should be fun. Later on,
> What part of Houston you live in??
> HOP.
> Houston,TeXas "Clear Lake"
> 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
> Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
> MSD 8.5wires,Accel Brass cap& rotor,
> K&N Drop-in,Auotlite 3923's,
> Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
> Tinted windows,4-6.5",2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
> BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau,
> And NEW DML STICKER!!...
> http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak

I'm about 30 minutes north of Houston, and there is at least 2 other
DML'ers in my neighborhood. When I get the 360 swaped in
I'll be ready to do some runs at HRP. It's about time we got a
Houston group out to the track again...... You definately want to
catch the big Mopar show in October. Lots of Daks, and it gets bigger
each year!

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com