Re: RE: DML BBQ PICS UP!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 21:33:18 EDT

Thanks. This was my first large-scale use of my new camera and I was happy
to see I didn't end up with a zillion duds.

How long to wash the mud out? Well, there was the mud from last year's BBQ
still in there, then 2 handwashes, 15 or 20 minutes of powerwash, 2 runs
through the car wash, over an hour on a creeper with my bare hands and a
hose, and.....3 weeks later I went to a touchelss automatic place and found
muddy water running off the bottom.

That mud'll be in there forever.