*******DML BBQ and Show in NJ*******

From: MAGNUM96@att.net
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 07:20:30 EDT

Hello again. I will be having a DML BBQ at my house in
Nj on August 24th in Howell NJ. All are welcome and is a
good time for a NJ Dml Meet!!! There is also a truck
show on saturday ugust 25th in Woodstown NJ. The show is
pretty big and will have a wet t-shirt contest!!! I
would like to know who is attending the show and
possibly drive down together.

If you need directions e-mail me Magnum96@att.net

Chris
96 Dakota shaved door handles, shaved tailgate handle,
4/6 drop, shaved taillights,tribal flames, complete
tweed interior, custom gauges, a lot more sh*t!!!