New Bilstein shocks!

From: Michael & Jeannine Reynolds (jeanninemike@fuse.net)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 07:53:38 EDT

Hey Everyone:

I just installed a set of Bilstein shocks on the rear of my truck and I must
say that I'm very pleased! The truck used to have "axle hop" like crazy,
and excessively roll into turns. Now with the new shocks, I can hardly get
the rear to "hop" at all. I am also very surprised at how much it improved
the handling of the truck overall, and this is just with the new shocks on
the rear! Next month, I'll put the front ones on, and I can't wait! Even
with my Goodyear Wrangler RT/S' fairly worn out at 33K, the truck handles at
least as good as new. I highly recommend these shocks, even if your stock
ones aren't shot. The ride (in the rear) is a little more firm, but not
harsh or choppy. Great shocks!

Michael Reynolds
'98 Dakota CC 4X4 5.2L
3.55 Posi, 180 t-stat, JBA headers