Re: New Intake system Q

From: My Mail (mymail@fcmi.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 07:28:36 EDT

I did exactly this, bought just the Z-tube from John and added my own K&N
filter. It works and looks great!

Good Evening Everyone!

I just had a question and would like to ask your opinions....I am starting
to look at upgrading my intake system on my '01. I need to replace my air
filter, so I figure I should ask this now. What do you think of the Z-tube
with the K&N cone filter? I like the "washability" of the K&N, but do not
want to create a home brew system. I like the look of the Z-tube but do not
know what is involved with such a system. Any and all comments welcome ;^P

http://www.intenseperformance.com/products/intense_air/intense_air.html
(scroll all the way to the bottom for the 4.7L)

Thanks all!

PS. I just added the news server at home....great move! Much easier to sort
through the topics.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 255,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd LSD Mobil 1!