RE: truckin

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 17:52:06 EDT

Why do you think your truck should be in there? From your profile on Dakota
USA it looks stock, except for the bolt ons. Have you seen the quality of
trucks in the publication. Yeah they might be Chevy's and Fords, but there
is still a lot of time and money put into the trucks. I have spent over
$20,000 on different stuff on my truck in the 3 years I have had it and am
still no where near done. Right now it is being painted Mercedes Bahama
Blue. Just had a walkthrough done before the paint and am planning to put 2
racing seats in the back. Hopefully I will get a magazine shoot after it is
completed. If not, oh well. I built my truck for me, not anyone else.

Steven

http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.soundofprestige.com
ICQ 42763370