Re: Carbon Euro Taillights (uhh, duh)

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 00:56:54 EDT

Okay, I've figured out a few easy things.

Both reverse light sockets didn't have room to twist in clockwise. So if
you push the socket down a little harder (squish the seal a little) you can
twist it counter-clockwise, and it sticks.

The left brake light doesn't have clearance to fit the socket into. But if
you unthread the metal pressure holding thing it fits right in.

No dremmiling required!!

Now to work on the LED thing. Anyone know what power the tail light bulbs
are rated at?