RE: Raspy shifter

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 11:29:24 EDT

ah! come on it supposed to be since it is a performance shifter...I like the
sound

make sure you don't have any exhaust leaks because that sound travels right
up. I'm getting mine fixed this morning. You could try some sound
insulation under there to help with some noise but most is coming from the
shifter it self...

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual