RE: Raspy shifter

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 16:08:40 EDT

I have had my cat. converter replace so many times the dealer just clamps
the thing on there. I have a leak right below the shifter where the dealer
clamped it on to tight. I was supposed to get my exhaust fixed today as
well as get the new muffler installed and a new tail pipe and tip but of
course there are always problems...I will be talking with the owner about
this one on monday!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual