August and September SoCal get togethers

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 14:47:14 EDT

in honor of Fastman being out here, how about if we set up the SpeedZone

for August 25th (Sat) around noon. Have some lunch and then some fun on

site. You know how we do it!

Also - I am trying to work out a deal for next month on a Saturday at
Irwindale Speedway. maybe some photo ops and discount tickets to the
races. It is a total blast!!! maybe even set up to run the trucks
around the track for the pace lap. If we can get it for free that is!
We might have to pay a small bit for each truck, but it is fun!

jim